Thursday, April 23, 2009

exam lol...

Reali reali very suffer for waiting the exam.10days ad stay in hostel studying, watching drama, blogging, chatting and son on... Among this 10 days, actually hw many days is seriously prepare for my exam? i thk jz these 2 days gua. While studying, i still on9, chatting, if nt, i reali will boring until die. haha...

Yeah, finally reach my turn starting my exam 2day (23rd Apr). 2day 4pm is my 1st exam-tender. Haiz... 1st paper ad cause me very headache yo... For theory parts, i still cn effort. But for calculation part, exactly wan my life, none of the calculation part tat i understand. Luckily, for the begining still cn do it, but after that.... Estimating the cost for the building, quantity survey, i'm not an engineering, hw i know to calculate. Then the stupid lecturer, none of his student understand wat he lecture. Ha... 1st time meet the situation like tat. All frens ask each and others everyday but none of one know hw to calculate.

Nw, i wont put any hopes at calculation part ad, but i still will try my best to do it la. Hehe... more focus on theory part, hope the lecturer will out the question tat i had study. All my frens, good luck yo...

GAMBATTE...



-chyi- 23rd Apr 2009, 1:55am

No comments: